Healthcare Software Solutions are Advancing the Industry: Are You on Board?
Hiring the Right Positions to Advance Your Healthcare Software Solutions
Over the last decade, healthcare software solutions have become increasingly popular among hospitals, clinics, physician’s offices, and healthcare organizations. Healthcare software solutions, also known as healthcare information management systems, are designed to help healthcare providers collect, store, retrieve, and exchange patient healthcare information more efficiently and enable better patient care.
If you’re in the healthcare industry and you haven’t implemented healthcare software solutions, then it’s likely that you will soon enough. Of course, there’s more to it than getting the software system installed and running. You need to hire the right positions to advance your healthcare software solutions.
The Roles for Your Healthcare Software Solution
There are some of the most common positions you may need after installing healthcare software:
- Systems analyst
- Data architect
- Programmer analyst
- Software developer
- Software engineer
- Data quality analyst
- Chief information security officer
- Chief technology officer
- Chief information officer
That may be a few more positions than you realized. Of course, your organization may not need every one of these roles filled, but it’s likely that you’ll need a few to ensure that your healthcare software solution is running smoothly.
The Healthcare Industry Faces Unique Challenges
If you’re in a position of having to hire some of the roles above, you may face a few distinct challenges:
- You may know what skills you want in a physician’s assistant, a nurse, or an anesthesiologist, but you likely don’t know what skills a healthcare software solutions professional should have, which makes it difficult to interview and hire strong candidates.
- Healthcare has lagged behind other industries when it comes to investing in information technology. So now a lot of top talent is already working in other industries.
- Many potential candidates don’t even know that healthcare software solutions are a career option, which further tightens the talent pool.
- Finding time to properly research candidates and complete multiple interviews can be challenging for busy healthcare professionals.
A Professional Recruitment Agency Can Help
Many healthcare providers decide to work with a professional recruitment agency such as Purple Cow to address the challenges above. Purple Cow is a dedicated recruiter that specializes in healthcare software occupations and can be a tremendous advantage during your search.
Purple Cow understands the skills of successful healthcare software solutions candidates need to have. They can pre-screen all candidates to ensure that only the best reach your interview table. In addition, the recruiters at Purple Cow have access to a vast network of software professionals that likely don’t realize the opportunity and potential for growth in the healthcare software field. These are outstanding candidates who may not actively be in the job market, so you’d never find them using traditional means.
Finally, while Purple Cow is searching, recruiting, and pre-screening, you can focus your time and energy on what is most important to you—patient care and ensuring the longevity of your healthcare office.
If you’re ready to work with an outsourced recruitment agency, then contact Purple Cow Recruiting. We are a seasoned group of recruiters who are passionate about finding the best talent for your organization’s most tough-to-fill positions—from entry-level to CEO. Request a consultation today.